- The room rates are per person per day and are based on double occupancy including a breakfast buffet with natural products (from 7.30 until 10.30 a.m.), a cake buffet with Antipasti from 3 pm until 5 pm and a 4 or 5 course evening meal with a choice (from 7.00 p.m. until 8.30 p.m.) including our inclusive services .
- Our packages and offer rates are based on double occupancy of the rooms.
- Tourist tax of € 2,80 for person and night excludes children under 13 years. New: inclusive free access to the whole public transportation system of South Tyrol.
- Price for bed and breakfast on request.
- Room rates with single occupancy on request.
- Price reduction of 20% off the half board price for the 3rd person and further people over 16 years, sharing the same room.
- Check in: after 2 p.m. Check out: until 11 a.m. Late check out until 6 p.m. on request and availability and for the price of € 25,00 per person.
- Please inform us, if you arrive after 7 p.m.
- We make an effort to book the wished room or table number for you but we cannot guarantee reservations of special room/table numbers or floors.
- Pets are allowed only on request (excluded Garden rooms, SPA Suites, Classic rooms and in all rooms and Suites in the dependance). We charge € 20,00 smal and € 25,00 for bigger per day food excluded. Please bring a blanket or basket, food and a muzzle with you (obligatory in every bus, train or cable car). Animals don't have access to our restaurant, wellness area or the roof terrace. If you'd like to have your dog during your meals, please inform us before arriving and we'll book a table in our "Kaminstube" for you and your pet. The owners are responsible for their animals. We reserve the right to charge you for eventual harms or extra cleaning if necessary and caused by the pet. Thank you for your comprehension and the collaboration!
- To confirm a booking we require a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- You can pay in cash in Euro. We also accept Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard.
Our cancellation policy:
Covid cancellation policy UPDATE (only by direct booking):
- If you can not start your holiday due to COVID (risk area, entry or exit stop, quarantine requirement in your country to travel to Italy) you can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival.
- You have the opportunity to use the deposit (if you have been paid) free of charge for a late stay (within 2 years) at ABINEA or we can credited with a processing fee of € 50,00 a room.
Otherwise our cancellation conditions continue to apply:
- over 30 days before arrival the deposit will be refunded minus € 100,00 for secretary handling fee (a room)
- cancellations from 29 until 14 days before arrival are subject to payment of 30% of the full stay
- cancellation less than 14 days before arrival are subject to payment of 100% of the full stay
- Late arrivals and early departures incur in the payment of the full amount of the reservation.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start or during the stay. With our tripcancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you to take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance. Click [here] to take your personal insurance.
- Children reduction: if sharing the same room with parents or 2 full payers (age on arrival day):
- until 1 year with baby bed: -80%
- from 2 to 5 years: -50%
- from 6 to 15 years: -40%
- 16 years and more: - 20%