- Tourist tax of € 2,80 for person and night excludes children under 13 years. New: inclusive free access to the whole public transportation system of South Tyrol. New: including free use off all public transport in South yrol
- Price for bed and breakfast on request.
- Room rates with single occupancy on request.
- Price reduction of 20% off the half board price for the 3rd person and further people over 16 years, sharing the same room.
- Check in: after 2 p.m. Check out: until 11 a.m. Late check out until 6 p.m. on request and availability and for the price of € 25,00 per person.
- Please inform us, if you arrive after 7 p.m.
- We make an effort to book the wished room or table number for you but we cannot guarantee reservations of special room/table numbers or floors.
- Pets are allowed only on request (excluded Garden rooms, SPA Suites, Classic rooms and in all rooms and Suites in the dependance). We charge € 20,00 smal and € 25,00 for bigger per day food excluded. Please bring a blanket or basket, food and a muzzle with you (obligatory in every bus, train or cable car). Animals don't have access to our restaurant, wellness area or the roof terrace. If you'd like to have your dog during your meals, please inform us before arriving and we'll book a table in our "Kaminstube" for you and your pet. The owners are responsible for their animals. We reserve the right to charge you for eventual harms or extra cleaning if necessary and caused by the pet. Thank you for your comprehension and the collaboration!
- To confirm a booking we require a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- You can pay in cash in Euro. We also accept Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard.
- in case of allergies and intolerances, our trained kitchen team will prepare a menu tailored to your needs. A corresponding notification is required prior to arrival. We ask for your understanding that we have to charge a surcharge of € 10,00 on the 3/4 pension.
- For the 3rd and every additional person from age 16 in the same room we offer a price reduction of 20%.
- The rooms are ready for occupancy from 2 p. m. (depending on the booking situation, the room may be available earlier; please inform us if you wish to arrive before 2 p. m. ).
- On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11.00 a.m. at the latest. Late check out until the evening without room: only on request directly at the hotel and at the price of € 25,00 per person.
- If you arrive after 7 p-m. on the day of arrival, we kindly ask you to inform us by phone or in writing.
- Reservation of specific room numbers, floors and tables: We make every effort to accommodate your requests; but unfortunately we are unable to guarantee a specific room number, floor or table number.
- Dogs and other pets are accepted only upon request (except Garden rooms, SPA Suites and Classic rooms). There is a charge of € 20,00 for small dogs and € 25,00 for larger ones per day without food.
The following rules must be respected:
- please bring a dog basket, blanket, food and muzzle (the latter is mandatory on all public transport and mountain railroads).
- animals must be kept on a leash in the entire hotel area
- the use of bed and bath linen for animals is not allowed
it is absolutely forbidden to let animals climb on beds, sofas, tables and chairs
the behavior of the animal must be managed by the owner in such a way that other guests are not disturbed
we ask for your understanding that animals do not have access to the breakfast and dining room, as well as to the wellness area including the roof terrace
for meals that you would like to enjoy in the company of your four-legged friend, we will gladly reserve a table for you in our “Kaminstube”. Please give us a short notice before your arrival
Owners are liable for any damage caused by your pet. We reserve the right to charge for any final cleaning/damage that may be required.
Our cancellation policy:
Covid cancellation policy UPDATE (only by direct booking):
- If you can not start your holiday due to COVID (risk area, entry or exit stop, quarantine requirement in your country to travel to Italy) you can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival.
- You have the opportunity to use the deposit (if you have been paid) free of charge for a late stay (within 2 years) at ABINEA or we can credited with a processing fee of € 50,00 a room.
- The cancellation must be in written form
- Please read our GTC (booking rules), which are accepted with a room booking
- We ask you to notify any changes or cancellations 24 h before the agreed date.
- In case of changes or cancellations at short notice, the treatment will be charged 100%
Otherwise our cancellation conditions continue to apply:
- over 30 days before arrival the deposit will be refunded minus € 100,00 for secretary handling fee (a room)
- cancellations from 29 until 14 days before arrival are subject to payment of 30% of the full stay
- cancellation less than 14 days before arrival are subject to payment of 100% of the full stay
- Late arrivals and early departures incur in the payment of the full amount of the reservation.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start or during the stay. With our tripcancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you to take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance. Click [here] to take your personal insurance.
- Children reduction: if sharing the same room with parents or 2 full payers (age on arrival day):
- until 1 year with baby bed: -80%
- from 2 to 5 years: -50%
- from 6 to 15 years: -40%
- 16 years and more: - 20%