Ski mountaineering is an intensive way to get to know nature. Step by step, breath by breath you will reach your goal. You have the time to look at the landscape and to stop. Use ski tours in South Tyrol to find yourself. Numerous ski tours await you during your holiday on the Dolomites. Touring skiers and let's go: lonely, promising mountain peaks are waiting to be conquered by you. We are happy to advise you on ski tours on the Alpe di Siusi, ski tours on the Dolomites and ski tours in South Tyrol.
Discover South Tyrol's winter landscape during your ski tours
DOLOMITES SKITOUR ANTERMOIA
- Antermoia round with touring skis, surrounded by nature
- Starting point: Compatsch - Almgasthof Tirler
- Duration: 5:30 h
- Distance: 17.0km
- Height: 1260 m
- Max. Height: 2770 m
- How to get there: From Compatsch on the Seiser Alm by bus to the Almgasthof Tirler. The tobogganing trail 8 in the direction of the dialer and of the Tierser Alpl. Shortly before the mountain hut steeply uphill into the ridge to the Molignon pass. From there downhill to the Grasleitental. Ascent to the Grasleiten Pass until you reach the Grasleiten Pass Hut and the Antermoia Pass; Downhill run to Lake Antermoi and then steep ascent to Croda del Lago and Sas di Dona. Alternatively, depending on snow conditions on the Dolomites, pass over the Pas de Dona Mantello. On the Croda del Lago Scharte take the exit to Durontal. A last ascent to the Seiseralm Scharte and downhill run to the starting point Tirler on the Alpe di Siusi. Best snow conditions are given.
SKITOUR PLATTKOFEL - from saltner schweige (1720 M)
- Starting point: Saltner Schwaige in Saltria
- Duration: 4:00 h
- Distance: 14.6km
- Height: 1250 hm
- Max. Height: 2932 m
- How to get there: On the ski slope to the Williams hut. Shortly down to just above the Zallingerhütte. Steep ascent to the Fassa-Joch until you reach the Plattkofelhütte. Straight ahead over the mountain ridge, up into the steep slope of the Plattkofel. Follow the predefined hollow to the summit cross. Incredible view of the Dolomiti Superski area Alpe di Siusi and Dolomites. Return to the Hotel the same way back. At the starting point of the ski tour you will catch the bus from Saltria / Compatsch
SKI TOURS gardena TO THE INNERRASCHÖTZ
- Starting point: Seceda cable car
- Duration: 1:45 h
- Distance: 12.8km
- Height: 640 m
- Max. Height: 2316 m
- How to get there: The ski tour to Raschötz starts at the valley station of the Seceda cable car. Follow the trail 5 towards Broglessattel. Just before the mountain pass on the edge of the forest, turn left and reach the Raschötz peak. The downhill run follows the forest border. Follow the trail 35 to the Cason Alm. Here you have to go back to the Seceda valley station in Val Gardena.
From Gardena Col Raiser over the mittagsscharte ski tour
- Starting point: Col Raiser mountain station
- Duration: 2:15 h
- Distance: 12.0km
- Height: 820 hm
- Max. Height: 2599 m
- How to get there: From Col Raiser, follow the path 4 to the Regensburger Hütte. Pass underneath it and follow the Sommerweg 2-3 in the north-east direction to the breathtaking gorge of Mittagsscharte. Wonderful view to St. Ulrich. The downhill run starts on the north side of Villnöss valley until the forest border. Cross the Adolf-Munkel-Weg, ascent to the Brogles hut on the Brogles-Sattel. Downhill run to the Seceda Mittelstation. With the cable car back to the mountain station and from there, on the Dolomiti Super Ski slopes of the Seceda in Ortisei, again down to the Col-Raiser valley station.
VAL SETUS - PISCIADÙ at the GRÖDNER JOCH
- Starting point: Below the Grödner-Joch
- Duration: 4:00 h
- Distance: 8.9 km
- Height: 990 m
- Max. Height: 2950 m
- How to get there: From the 6th turn of the Grödner Joch, the ski tour takes the path to the Val Setus. After many kick turns you reach the valley and reach the Pisciadù hut. Continue to the Valun de Pisciadù until you reach the end of the valley, continue to the Sela de Pisciadù. Afterwards, a magnificent slope to the Grödner Joch in the Dolomites.
Langkofelscharte FROM SELLA JOCH
- Starting point: Sellajoch Stone Town
- Duration: 2:30 h
- Distance: 9.7km
- Height: 500 m
- Max. Height: 2683 m
- How to get there: The dream Dolomites Panorama Tour to the Langkofelscharte characterizes a short and steep ascent with a long, fast descent into the valley. Pass the lift and turn left into the Langkofelscharte. Take the syeep kick turns up to the Toni Demetz hut. The downhill run leads down into the Langkofel valley to the Langkofel hut. Continue to the forest trail, which will take you to the Plan de Confin and then to Monte Pana. Take the World Cup slope Ciampinoi to St. Christina. With the lifts, you return to the starting point Sellajoch.