TREKKING: Tiers - Tschafon - Völser Weiher
Already the ascent over the Wuhnleger to the Tschafon hut is the first highlight of this wonderful hike. A particularly beautiful and also popular photo motif is the Brandweiher with the entire Rosengarten in the east, which under ideal conditions is splendidly reflected in the small pond. This is a great tour without any difficulties, offering a wonderful panoramic view of the plateau of Völs am Schlern. However, the length of the tour should not be underestimated.
- Tour: Medium
- Start: 09:00 a.m. at the office Alps Active
- Walking Time: 5h30 min.
- Difference in altitude: 650 m
- Alpine Hut: Yes
- Distance: 15 km
- Arrival: at about 4.30 p.m.
- Please remember to bring the following:
- Sturdy shoes, backpack with rainwear and drinks