Your winter holiday on the Alpe di Siusi offers winter sports at its best! Activities on the mountains are really fun! Skiing, cross-country skiing, winter hiking, snowshoeing and more. After so much winter sports our wellness area invites you to relax.
Active Holidays on the Mountains
- The guided ski tours and snowshoe hikes will always take place with the exception of the period from the 26th December 2017 to 03rd January 2018 and from the 6th to the 14th of February 2018, provided the snow conditions allow.
- For our guests the participation is free, transfer costs are not included
- For the ski pass, ski or snowshoe equipment as well as drinks and food, everyone has to pay for himself
- For the ski tours on Wednesdays and Fridays, the Dolomiti ski pass is required
- The guided ski tours are only suitable for parallel skiers
- Possible changes to the program
- On request, we offer individually guided ski tours and ski safaris in the Sella Ronda area as well as the entire Dolomiti Superski area including the Kaiserjäger tour with experienced ski instructors or with a guide